You are here
Submitted by japp on Wed, 04/07/2010 - 12:33
Author: Jallib Group | Jallib Group
- Download jallib_full_win_setup from http://www.justanotherlanguage.org/downloads/
- Run the setup file
- Run JalEdit.exe from the "jaledit" directory
- (optional) Click Tools Menu -> Environment Options -> Programmer, Then Set the Programmer Executable Path
You should get something like this on windows:
- Go to http://www.justanotherlanguage.org/downloads/, get the link location of the jallib_full.
- Go to the directory you wish to install JALv2
- Download the package with: $ wget [link location of the jallib-pack] or simply use your favorite browser to download archive in the appropriate directory.
- unzip the package.
Note: Jaledit runs under Wine on Linux
You should get something like this on linux:
Chapter 1: Back to basics