You are here
Submitted by japp on Wed, 04/28/2010 - 03:45
Following are hopefully useful links to several important websites and documentation related to Jaluino.
- http://jaluino.org: Jaluino website, where you access online documentations, tutorials, downloads, etc...
- http://jaluino.googlecode.com: source code SVN repository, downloads, issue tracker
- http://groups.google.com/group/jaluino: Jaluino discussion group. Having troubles with Jaluino ? Having suggestions, ideas ? Post a message on this list.
- http://justanotherlanguage.org: Jal starting point, with many tutorials, projects, and more links !
- http://code.google.com/p/jallib: Jaluino libraries are mainly based on Jallib, a set of libraries for jalv2 compiler
- http://groups.google.com/group/jallib: Jallib discussion group, everything related to jallib libraries.
- http://www.casadeyork.com/jalv2: jalv2 compiler home page
- http://www.microchip.com: Microchip website, go there at least once to download datasheets.
- http://jal.sunish.net/jaledit: JalEdit home page, a Jal IDE for Windows only
- http://arduino.cc: original Arduino home page. No copycat here :)